Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dr. V has returned
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to ask specific question to Dr. Van Buren.

TOPIC: Dr. V has returned

Re: Dr. V has returned 6 years, 5 months ago #4424

Who cares if its a show, its a good show.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Dr. V has returned 6 years, 5 months ago #4425

• Wesker1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Founder and Owner of the Umbrella Corporation.
True if it is fake then it's at least entertaining. Now let's all sit back share some popcorn and enjoy the show
Umbrella we know everything, we see everything.

Re: Dr. V has returned 6 years, 5 months ago #4427

• DrV
  • Administrator
MindControl wrote:
Are you all kidding me? You dont seriously believe this do you? Would you people stop and think about this for a second.

Alright, so it is against the law for state authorities to detain someone longer than 48 hours unless they have a court trail, substantial evidence, or other major reasons to. If what he is saying is true, then that means that they must have some hard evidence against Dr. Van Buren supporting whatever the charges are. And if that were true, the only way he could be released before the charges are dropped, is if he paid bail. Also He stated that the FEDERAL authorities were also detaining him. For the case to go past state, and into federal hands, some major stuff must have had to happen. And if this major stuff did happen, Dr. Van Buren would either have to get his own lawyer, or be supplied one. And unless this Lawyer slept through all of law school, there is no way he would be fine with letting the Dr. come onto this site once again and give out information.

To me, this looks like someone is having a lot of fun putting on a show for everyone on this website. Do you all see how he reveals just a little information to keep us interested, but never the whole story? Why would a man who could possibly be facing severe charges against him, continue to get online and spread information like this digging himself into a deeper hole? I will tell you what kind of man. A man who likes to put on a good show.

But oh, i could be all wrong. yeah i suppose what the Dr. wishes to have you believe could be true. That the federal government would detain someone for a month straight, only to let him leave and go get on the internet to entertain his followers. But I'm sure its just because he Cares about this project and us so much, right? The same project that he lied to repeatedly about pretty much everything. Expecting us to believe his every word and follow mindlessly while keeping a mysteriousness about himself.

Start putting things together everyone. Start using your brains.

A show? Are you fucking kidding me?!? I have been through hell for the last month or so and you are going to claim that this is some kind of show because of your superior knowledge of the law?!? You come here to call me a liar because you are obviously much more well versed in Federal and WI state law than my lawyers? Not to mention the fact that you are dismissing my own personal hell with absolutely no knowledge at all of my situation. All you have is conjecture and pure speculation. Well sir, let's take a look at you horribly flawed logic as it pertains to my my particular situation. Again, one that you have absolutely no knowledge of.

The two most glaring things that make you look like a fool are thus:

1. I never said that I was detained for more than a month STRAIGHT. I was detained multiple times for questioning by more than one agency. You assert that I claimed otherwise and therefore your logic is the only conclusion. I would like you to explain that to us all.
2. Not only did I NOT say there were no charges filed against me, I explicitly stated that all charges would soon be dismissed. You obviously did not read that part of my post. Either that or you chose to ignore it so that you could spout your ridiculous "facts."

Furthermore, with the fact that the CHARGES will soon be dropped (probably as early as Monday), my lawyers had absolutely no objection to me posting the very basic information that I did. I gave no specifics about the interrogations or the charges. Not only that, but I specifically stated that I would give specifics only AFTER the charges were dismissed. Was that a case of not reading or ignoring there?

Finally, maybe you should not state opinions as fact when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Not only do you make yourself look like a fool, you also try and lessen the pain and suffering of someone who you do not know and have no idea of what they are going through. If you would like to stay a member of this site, please think before you post next time.

P.S. I apologize for my profanity. I was extremely upset and felt that was the only way to express that.
"Your God can't help you within my walls - but rest assured, you shall be on your knees."
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by DrV.

Re: Dr. V has returned 6 years, 5 months ago #4483

• Akrasiel
  • Expert Boarder
  • Dude, c'mon... thys text is personal
Whatever the reasons for your absence, welcome back, Dr.V. We myssed you, man
Men do not differ much about what they will call evils. They differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable.

Re: Dr. V has returned 6 years, 5 months ago #4629

• MindControl
  • Gold Boarder
  • The Turth Will Be Known
No, i am through being silent. The fact of the matter is, your actions are irrelevant. Even if what you say is verifiable, that hardly changes the situation you are creating. I did not want to be the one to openly challenge everything you said, because that would make me look like the attacker, when in reality i am just doing what any reasonable person would do.

You can get upset and assertive all you want, you can pretend to be some hero of the people, you can use your followers to appear to be the one with the logic, but those factors alone do not justify this project's existence.

Pretending abnormal sexuality is even a problem. You claim that this in no way shape or form any kind of cult, hell, i even defended you on that one. But when i look and compare the attributes of a cult, to the qualities of this project, i see a strong resemblance. You expect people to follow you and believe you without any real proof or evidence to verify anything you say, you pretend that there is a problem in the world, and that you are the one who can solve it, and you are quick to lash out and attack anyone who dares to speak out asking questions or purpose any alternatives to what you say.

The only thing that is different, is that you actually have no plan or idea about how to solve this false problem. In fact, that might actually make this worse than a cult. You have no trouble stating the problem over and over and over and over and over again, but when it comes to solutions, you lack any real effort.

That's like creating a movement to help gun control, and then spending all your time eating ice cream and playing card games with farm animals. It just doesn't make any real sense.

Now i know it will not be too long before you either ban me, or ignore me while pretending to discredit what i have to say to the rest of your followers who haven't the desire to think for themselves. But that's fine, because i am oh so very tired of playing this ridiculous game. So have plenty of fun with what you're doing here. And try not to get yourself thrown in prison, where abnormal sexuality will become part of a daily routine for you.
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by MindControl.

Re: Dr. V has returned 6 years, 5 months ago #4630

• Deker
  • Banned
  • Intramural volleyball.
Do you like shitty, esoteric comedy that's inaccessible due to eclectic references and running gags? Do you want it in the form of captions of random clips from mediocre kid's shows?

WELL DO I HAVE JUST THE THING FOR YOU.

www.youtube.com/user/ImmaDeker
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds