Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen?

Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen? 6 years, 4 months ago #1417

• MNN
  • Senior Boarder
Whats the weirdest youtube video youve seen (this i think might help dr.v decide our idea of weird/abnormal call it research material if you will)

Re: Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen? 6 years, 4 months ago #1419

• Hoodoo
Well I've certainly seen some strange things there, and have uploaded a strange video or two myself. I'd say MarbleHornets's channel is both weird and fascinating. I've also seen an inflation video on there once where a guy and a bicycle pump did rather unforgettable things.
A man without ethics is a wild beast loosed upon this world. ~Albert Camus

Re: Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen? 6 years, 4 months ago #1420

• MNN
  • Senior Boarder
this is one of the weird things ive seen its kinda old

The following user(s) said Thank You: AxelDM

Re: Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen? 6 years, 4 months ago #1421

• HatezPillz
  • Junior Boarder
Hoodoo wrote:
Well I've certainly seen some strange things there, and have uploaded a strange video or two myself. I'd say MarbleHornets's channel is both weird and fascinating. I've also seen an inflation video on there once where a guy and a bicycle pump did rather unforgettable things.

OW just imagining what that guy possibly did with a bike pump really hurts my head...
Though i would say that the most disturbing thing ive actually seen youtube do was what my 5 (5!!) year old sister (who most definitely knows how to use a computer and this makes me quite upset)came across while searching around on youtube...you know when you type in something and it has a pre listed suggestion? well she typed in little mermaid and ended up letting her curiosity get the better of her as she clicked a pre loaded suggestion that stated "latina fucks donkey" as this is her and our moms laptop this makes me both seriously suspect both youtube and our mom of looking up something quite abnormal and repulsive...(tho it could be her disgusting boyfriend...)
"Times are looking grim these days, holding on to everything, it's hard to draw the line" - Korn

Re: Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen? 6 years, 4 months ago #1429

• Wesker1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Founder and Owner of the Umbrella Corporation.
A weird cow video.
Umbrella we know everything, we see everything.

Re: Weirdest You Tube Video you've seen? 6 years, 4 months ago #1432

• Hoodoo
I'm a fan of The Residents, but their "music videos" are quite unsettling to say the least...
A man without ethics is a wild beast loosed upon this world. ~Albert Camus
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by Hoodoo.
Moderators: Abnormal_Coexistence
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds