Username Password: Remember me

useless.avi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: useless.avi

useless.avi 5 years, 10 months ago #3132

• Sxore
  • Fresh Boarder
This will be the last time I make a topic regarding this matter, as I don't want to be banned. I made two previous threads regarding said "useless.avi". Both which were deleted by a moderator/administrator. I'm unsure if they were deleted for being in a wrong section, or if it's a subject that the admin wants left in the past. At any rate, I would like to know if there are any plans for the reuploading of useless.avi. If you are unfamiliar with what this video is, I recommend watching this video done by MrCreepyPasta.

If this is a subject that is forbidden to be discussed, I would appreciate being informed so before, or shortly after, the deletion of my thread(s). Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stigmah

Re: useless.avi 5 years, 10 months ago #3133

• Tylosteus
  • Gold Boarder
That video is just reading what is written in the creepypasta, which is entirely fictional in the places where it is not grossly exaggerated. There will be no uploading of useless.avi, primarily because it doesn't exist. If your topics have been deleted before, please take the hint, and read around the site to see where this has been answered before.
Though I did not know the place, I set out for the land of my dreams.
Having arrived at the land of my dreams, I found I did not know the place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stigmah

Re: useless.avi 5 years, 10 months ago #3134

• Sxore
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your response. I used the search function and searched for "useless". No results. So sorry if it's been discussed before. I knew the admin was facing legal trouble of sorts. And the creepypasta does list off lickedclean.avi which resembles a lot of clean.avi which was uploaded to the site.

Re: useless.avi 5 years, 10 months ago #3135

• Sxore
  • Fresh Boarder
Not to mention the admin stated in the "updates" section that "Some more "recognizable" videos are coming very soon".

Re: useless.avi 5 years, 10 months ago #3136

• Tylosteus
  • Gold Boarder
No problem. Don't believe creepypastas involve anything that really exists; there is a reason they are posted on internet message boards and not the topic of widespread media news networks, after all.

That being said, feel free to hang out with us.
Though I did not know the place, I set out for the land of my dreams.
Having arrived at the land of my dreams, I found I did not know the place.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds